It's Easier Than You Think: Starting a Conversation about the Trauma of Domestic Violence
Recorded 09/30/2014; 66 minutes
- Marilyn Siebold, MS, NCC, DV, Trauma, and Mental Health Associate, Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Mariann Kenville-Moore, LCSW, Director of Policy and Advocacy, Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Explain how a trauma-informed approach to domestic violence makes it easier to understand and then talk about DV/IPV.
- Review basic do’s and don’ts in any discussion about domestic violence.
- Introduce specific DV resources