There are a variety of ways to volunteer to help prevent and end domestic violence. Examples include:
- Working in a local shelter or court advocacy program
- Helping with general office administration at DCADV
- Helping with DCADV event planning or day of event activities
- Joining our Legislative Advocacy Project
- Holding a cell phone drive to benefit DCADV
Please complete a volunteer application below. We will follow up with you about any opportunities that exist that match your education, requirements, and skills. Our volunteer needs fluctuate throughout the year, but we will keep all applications on file as opportunities arise.
Please note that DCADV is not a direct service agency. If you are looking for opportunities where you can work with directly with victims and their families, please contact your local domestic violence program at 302-762-6110 (New Castle County) or 302-422-8058 (Kent and Sussex Counties).