Please find our current open positions listed below. If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We currently have one open position.
DV and Community Health Program Manager
The DV and Community Health Program Manager works with the Director of Advocacy & Policy and DCADV Team to plan, implement, and evaluate policies and initiatives intended to address domestic violence as a health issue. The Program Manager has primary responsibility for coordinating and implementing DCADV’s Community Health Worker grant project and will work with local domestic violence service programs, health care providers, hospitals, and policy leaders on this innovative service delivery model with a goal of long term sustainability and replication. The Program Manager should possess demonstrated experience with project management, an understanding of the intersection of health and domestic violence, policy development, and human services.
• Provide leadership in building collaborative team with community partners. This includes convening and coordinating the project steering committee and associated working groups.
• Coordinate & manage the planning and implementation of a multi-year project. Maintain detailed tracking system of project timeline and deliverables.
• Engage partners in policy & program development for coordinated service delivery.
• Administer & oversee victim service fund including development thru implementation.
• Direct data collection and project evaluation.
• Participate in DV and health policy advocacy efforts locally and nationally.
• Maintain records, develop reports, and oversee administrative project duties.
• Provide technical assistance to member organizations, advocates and community partner.
• Assist with training on topics related to the intersection of DV and health, and systems advocacy.
• Work with DCADV staff, board and member organizations to fulfill the mission, goals and philosophy of the Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
• Participate in DCADV staff meetings and DCADV sponsored trainings and other events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, public policy, public health, nursing, women’s studies or related field with a minimum of five years’ professional experience. Advanced degrees in related fields preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of domestic violence and a commitment to ending violence against women.
• Proven group facilitation and networking skills.
• Demonstrated project management and administrative experience.
• Understanding of legal, medical and social service systems.
• Excellent verbal and written skills including proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Training and/or public speaking experience.
• Ability to work with diverse communities and constituencies.
• Access to personal transportation & a willingness to travel.
To apply: Please send a cover letter of interest with highlighted accomplishments, along with resume and salary requirements (required) via e-mail to email@example.com. Interviews (phone and in person) will commence as soon as possible. No calls, please. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Compensation: The Coalition offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
DCADV IS A STATEWIDE, NON-PROFIT, SYSTEMS AND SOCIAL CHANGE ADVOCACY AGENCY LOCATED IN WILMINGTON, DE.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, disability, or veteran’s status, and being victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and/or stalking, family responsibility, or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. DCADV is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.