Positions will be posted as vacancies arise. If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We have one open position.
RPE Program Manager Status: Full-Time Reports to: Director of Prevention
Summary: This full-time position is responsible for managing the Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence (DCADV)’s Rape Prevention and Education (RPE) program and will work with pertinent community partners, including local sexual violence service programs, Delaware’s Division of Public Health, and local and national leaders. The RPE Program Manager will work with the Director of Prevention and DCADV Team to support and facilitate achievement of the organization’s goals related to initiatives intended to prevent sexual violence. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in project/program management and a commitment to ending gender-based violence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in building a collaborative team with community partners, including assisting with convening and coordinating the DELTA/RPE State Leadership Team, DCADV’s economic justice team, the Economic Opportunities for Women project steering committee and associated project working groups.
- Coordinate planning and implementation of a multi-year project, including maintaining detailed tracking system of project timeline and deliverables, developing reports and overseeing administrative project duties.
- Engage partners in policy and program planning and development, including Delaware’s rape crisis programs.
- Direct data collection and project evaluation.
- Participate in prevention and policy advocacy efforts locally and nationally.
- Provide technical assistance to sexual violence advocates and community partners.
- Assist with training on topics related to sexual violence, economic empowerment and systems advocacy.
- Collaborate with DCADV’s Director of Prevention on coordination of prevention efforts.
- Work with DCADV staff, board and member organizations to fulfill the mission, goals and philosophy of DCADV.
- Participate in DCADV staff meetings and DCADV sponsored trainings and other events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, public policy, public health, women’s studies or related field with a minimum of five years’ professional experience. Advanced degrees in related fields preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge of domestic/sexual violence and a commitment to ending gender-based violence;
- Experience in project or program management and staff supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects within deadlines;
- Training and/or public speaking experience and group facilitation skills;
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft products;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Ability to work as part of a team and engage in consensus-informed decision-making.
- Access to personal transportation & a willingness to travel.
To apply: Please send a cover letter of interest with highlighted accomplishments along with resume and salary requirements (required) via e-mail to: email@example.com. Interviews (phone and in person) will commence as soon as possible. No phone calls, please. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
DCADV is a statewide, non-profit, systems and social change advocacy agency located in Wilmington, DE.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, disability, or veteran’s status, and being victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and/or stalking, family responsibility, or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. DCADV is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.