DCADV Training Scholarship Application
Pending availability of funds, DCADV will consider requests for partial scholarships for training events, covering up to 50% of the registration fee (excluding lodging and travel expenses, unless otherwise noted). Scholarships will be given based on need and will be prioritized based on the following groups:
- DCADV Member Program staff
- Staff from a DCADV Supporting Organization (limited to one staff member per supporting organization per event)
- DCADV Task Force Members (WEAVER and Women of Color Task Forces)
- DCADV Certified Domestic Violence Specialists
- DCADV Supporting Individual Members
All applicants will be contacted at least 10 days prior to the training about the status of their scholarship request. All applications and amounts requested will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Amounts awarded may vary by event and funding availability at the discretion of the Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence.