Stalking: Dynamics, Risks, and Safety Strategies
Stalking is a complex and dynamic crime that often escalates into more serious violence, including homicide. This webinar workshop will address the definition of stalking, highlighting the contextual elements, the dynamics and risks with a focus on the intersection of stalking and domestic violence, how technology is used by stalkers, and safety strategies. The webinar is designed for victims of stalking, advocates, attorneys, first responders and victim service providers.
- Brooke Ophardt, Training & Prevention Specialist, DCADV
- Sue Ryan, Executive Director, DCADV
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define stalking and provide examples of stalking behaviors.
- Recognize the intersection of stalking and intimate partner violence.
- Utilize safety strategies with victims/survivors of stalking.
Helpful Links and Resources: